SELLERS: Property Valuation for Listings
Most brokers simply run a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA, and then tell the Seller that the mid-to-high range. This simply doesn’t go far enough and, at Equity Pacific, that’s just our first step.
The Equity Pacific Way
• We take a comprehensive overview of Property Valuation, including the property’s location, unit mix, and amenities, and identify the most relevant recent comparables.
• We review your current rent roll and recent income and expenses so we can advise how buyers and their lenders may underwrite the true income and expenses.
• We analyze how the value of your property will be affected by similar, currently available inventory.
• We make recommendations on opportunities to increase rents and look for ways to reduce expenses so as to increase the property’s annualized Net Operating Income and, by extension, enhancing the property’s Capitalization Rate. This process informs our sellers who the likely buyers are and the probability of pricing your property correctly. Using this comprehensive approach will lead to the best offer and a successful sale.
BUYERS: Closing the Deal
When representing you as a Buyer, we incorporate many of the same analytical tools we use when listing properties for our Sellers. And then we take it to the next level.
The Equity Pacific Way
• An up-to-date rent survey to determine potential rent upside depending on the unit mix and demand for similar units in that specific location.
Sales comparables, as well as the underwriting of the comparables’ income and expenses to see how and why each comparable sold for that price.
• Due Diligence. We help you form the best team of advisors to see the transaction through from beginning to end. From Professional Inspections to Escrow and Title and Purchase & Sale Agreement deadlines for performance, we stay on track throughout the deal and help you and your lender to analyze cash flow in regards to the Financing you’re looking to obtain.
• Preparing a logical, analytical report which shows a Seller why your offer is the most likely to lead to a successful closing. The Equity Pacific Buyer’s Property Analysis incorporates income and expense underwriting, as well as projected rents and realistic operation expenses to assess your realistic monthly and annual cash flow. Our analysis and advisory services sets us apart from other real estate investment brokers. These services enable us to provide the best representation for our Buyers.